Max Patch Bald along the A..T.
Prior to completing our Reservation Form (below) we request that you familiarize yourself with our policies.
At the bottom of the Reservation Form you must acknowledge that you have
read, understand, and will abide by our policies.
If you have any questions regarding our policies you should contact us
before completing the Reservation Form.
This form should only be completed on a laptop or desktop computer.
If you attempt to complete it on a cell phone or pad type device it may not transmit to us.
When your deposit (or payment in full if making one payment) is received you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail
that references your dates,
please check it for accuracy as we are not responsible for your error in dates.
We update our reservation calendar as reservations are booked/confirmed by a payment.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation at Celtic Comfort.
- The individual named on the Reservation Form is responsible for all payments, any damage, or theft that occurs at Celtic Comfort including damage, theft caused by their guests whether they are invited or not. Although we do NOT require a security deposit we reserve the right to pursue legal action for damage or theft.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the property if they are causing a disturbance, or committing any acts that require the presence of law enforcement. This also applies to your guests whether invited or not. No refunds or credits will be issued to guests who are asked to leave the premises.
- We do NOT charge a cleaning fee. We do request that you wash dishes and put them away, leave the bed unmade, and place used towels in the shower. Please do NOT rearrange the furniture in the cabin.
- We require a 50% deposit of the total payment to be paid at the time of the reservation. We will send you an invoice through PayPal when we receive the completed Reservation Form. We expect payment promptly so that we can block out the dates of your stay on our calendars. A second invoice will be sent before the balance is due 14 days before your arrival date. Reservations made less than 14 days from the arrival date require payment in full at the time of the reservation.
- Cancelations made more than 14 days from the arrival date allow you the option of re-booking at a later date, or a refund of all monies paid to date. Cancelations less than 14 days from your arrival date, or in the month of July, October, or during a major holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day) can re-book minus a $25 cancelation fee, or receive a refund of all monies paid to date minus a $25 cancelation fee.
- If weather conditons are severe enough that we determine you may be at risk in getting here we will cancel your reservation without a cancelation fee.
- We do not refund money for late check-ins or early check-outs. Check-in time is 4pm, check-out time is 11am.
- Guests should dress appropriately to avoid risk of injury/death. Appropriate footwear is important due to rugged terrain, and slippery rocks in the creek. Clothing should be appropriate for the season. Hiking sticks, flashlights, and cell phones should be with you when exploring/hiking in the mountains.
- We are not responsible for injury, or death caused by injury or illness occurring at our premises. We safeguard our property with routine inspections including ensuring smoke detector/carbon monoxide detectors are functioning properly. We provide a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and emergency contact information. Adults are responsible for the safety of a child inside and outside of the cabin; the cabin is NOT childproofed.
- We are NOT responsible for loss, theft, or damage to your personal property. We enjoy this area being a low crime area but recommend you lock your vehicle, and the cabin door whether you’re on the property or away from it.
- We are NOT responsible for outages of utilities such as television/satellite, electricity. Once we are informed of a problem we will contact the appropriate entity.
- Please do not leave food outside on the grill or elsewhere. Food will attract wildlife that live in the mountains. Do NOT attempt to feed wildlife that you may encounter in the mountains. Use caution in the creek, reaching into any place you can’t see such as wood piles where snakes may be present.
- No smoking is permitted in/at the cabin; you may smoke at the fire pit.
- Motorcycles are welcome, and we have good access off the paved road.
- Personal property left on the premises is considered abandoned property after 30 days. Please check thoroughly for your belongings before departing. The items most frequently left behind are cell phone chargers and other electronic devices chargers.
Sleepy Shores/The Piano Orchestra